[vtk-developers] Dashboard questions

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Sat Oct 17 10:39:34 EDT 2009

I am not sure. Is the dashboard running while you are logged in to the
machine? Is it a cron job? If it is a cron job, you have to explicitly
set DISPLAY to (probably) :0. Essentially, you need 3 things:

* A running X server,
* The right DISPLAY variable in your environment,
* The authorization for the application to use that X server (non
issue if your user is running X)

-berk