[vtk-developers] vtkSphericalTransform documentation error (bug 9396) patch

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Oct 13 09:46:53 EDT 2009

The page

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Patch_Procedure

is in fact a procedure for getting existing commits from HEAD onto a
release branch. They are not instructions for submitting a patch to
VTK if you don't have commit access. A rough procedure for submitting
patches would be:

1. Attach a patch to a bug (or make a new bug describing the problem
and attach the patch)
2. Email the developers list saying that you've submitted a patch to
the bug tracker with a short description of the issue/fix

Jeff