[vtk-developers] VTK CVS head to require Qt 4.5.0 or later from16 November

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Nov 16 19:37:14 EST 2009

The only reason Takuya's code is not in cvs yet is compiler issues.
Takuya used some (completely valid) C++ code that older compilers did
not swallow. Instead of rewriting the whole thing, we waited until we
no longer support those compilers (Visual Studio 6 and older Borland
compilers). I have the code and I would like to commit it soon. I
wasn't aware of any Qt related issues.

-berk