[vtk-developers] vtkPointSpriteMapper and blend-accumulate

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Nov 5 10:15:50 EST 2009

Paul

Why is this code commented out?

It was not used for some time and commented out as part of ongoing trials and errors, when I stopped rendering stars for a galaxy type display, I didn't use it any more. I left it commented out because it was 'untested' with some of the other changes that went on around it. If you modify the gui to put back a blend mode and then enable it when the accumulate mode is enabled, it can be used.
If it works for you - use it - it was purely a development/time oversight that left it out.
JB