[vtk-developers] [ParaView3-Developer] Uploading full test images to CDash

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed May 20 06:44:36 EDT 2009

Go for it unless somebody has an objection. Since CDash hashes images, it
will only store one copy of each image and many dashboards will reference
each one. That eliminates the need for keeping the images sent to the server
small.

The one comment I have is this: we may want to consider keeping all images
the same size for a given test (valid, test, diff) so that your brain can
visually compare them better. So we may want to make the other images full
size as well. (Or does this change already do that? I don't think so, but I
was only reading through the diff...)

Nice work...,
David