[vtk-developers] widget cleanout ?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed May 6 10:03:07 EDT 2009

There seem to be a lot of old vs new style widgets,
widgetRepresentations, that sort of thing.

Does anyone ever plan on removing old style widgets and leaving only the
new style ones?

I ask because I am constantly looking in the wrong files and only
realising later that I'm wasting my time.

(The problem is exacerbated by the proliferation of highly confusing
ProxyWidgetNonsenseRepresentationProxies and xml stuff in paraview which
confuses me...)

Just thinking out loud.

JB

--