[vtk-developers] FindMPI.cmake

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 22 17:13:34 EDT 2009

FindMPI.cmake is also included as module in CMake and has been for some time.  The FindMPI.cmake in VTK is probably a remnant for use in a really old version of CMake.  Have you verified that the FindMPI.cmake in VTK corresponds to that in CMake?

On a related note, since this summer VTK is making the move to require a new version of CMake, should someone go through the files in the CMake directory and remove those that are now part of the CMake distribution?

-Ken