[vtk-developers] FindMPI.cmake

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 22 17:04:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've stumbled over what I think is a small bug in FindMPI.cmake.  When
looking for mpich paths it uses -show.  Usually this works fine (as I expect
is a majority of cases) but not 100%.  Apparently the -show seems to imply
the link command and gives the same result as -link-info, but not
necessarily the same as -compile-info.

The attached patch replaces -show for mpich with -compile-info and
-link-info (and -compile_info/-link_info for older versions).

I am happy to commit, if the powers that be think it wise.

Thanks,
Nathan.