[vtk-developers] RightButtonReleaseEvent in vtk 5.4.2

wonae matt99 at hanmail.net
Wed Jul 29 02:13:38 EDT 2009

Hello,
My application is made with vtk 5.0, and I upgraded vtk version to 5.4.2 to
use vtkedge.
And I found that my app could catch
LeftButtonPressEvent, LeftButtonReleaseEvent, RightButtonPressEvent,
but couldn't catch RightButtonReleaseEvent.

This event message is generated when :
  * right mouse button double-click
  * left button down -> right button down -> right button up
But next event doesn't make RightButtonReleaseEvent :
  * right button down -> left button down -> right button up

AddObserver() function is placed on initial part of my app, and it is called
once, like this :

this->m_pvtkRenderer->GetRenderWindow()->GetInteractor()->AddObserver(vtkCommand::RightButtonReleaseEvent,
this->m_pCallbackRMBUp);

Does anyone know about this?