[vtk-developers] The VTK dashboard is far from green.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Jan 26 10:22:31 EST 2009

Francois,
Thanks for your effort on this. I know how time consuming it is to track the
source of a dashboard issue given no other information than CDash reports
and cvs log information... Kudos.

Would you mind sending this same email to the ParaView developers also? I am
not sure that they are all signed up to the VTK Developers' mailing list,
but they definitely need to track the status of the dashboard after any
commits to VTK via a ParaView checkout...

Thanks,
David Cole