[vtk-developers] Current CVS compile error: vtkMath.h and 'legacy remove'

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jan 2 12:06:41 EST 2009

On 12/8/08 6:48 PM, Francois Bertel said:

>Fixed:
>http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Filtering/vtkAMRBox.cxx?
>r1=1.5&r2=1.6
>
>I recompiled VTK with VTK_LEGACY_REMOVE=ON. I have no more errors.

It seems there are more errors with the current CVS:

Linking CXX shared library ../bin/libvtkCommon.dylib
Undefined symbols:
  "vtkMath::RadiansFromDegrees(double)", referenced from:
      vtkTransformConcatenation::Rotate(double, double, double,
double)in vtkAbstractTransform.cxx.o
      vtkPerspectiveTransform::Stereo(double, double)in
vtkPerspectiveTransform.cxx.o
      vtkPerspectiveTransform::Perspective(double, double, double,
double)in vtkPerspectiveTransform.cxx.o
  "vtkMath::DegreesFromRadians(double)", referenced from:
      vtkTransform::GetOrientationWXYZ(double*) in vtkTransform.cxx.o
      vtkTransform::GetOrientation(double*, vtkMatrix4x4*) in
vtkTransform.cxx.o
      vtkTransform::GetOrientation(double*, vtkMatrix4x4*) in
vtkTransform.cxx.o
      vtkTransform::GetOrientation(double*, vtkMatrix4x4*) in
vtkTransform.cxx.o
ld: symbol(s) not found

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com