[vtk-developers] does vtk comptable with ANSYS

InfoSeekerr ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 19:01:23 EST 2009

Dear All,

I want to ask if we can write a file structure using vtk that can be read
from ANSYS

I have vtkpolydata  and I want to save it to file formate that can be read
by ANSYS , I used vtkstlwriter but I failed to load it by ansys

I know it's a developing forum but I didn't find any thing in user's forum
for that so I asked to see if the developers did that before

Best regards