[vtk-developers] cvs suggestion

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:10:29 EST 2009

David,

This is part of your learning experience. Now you know. Actually, you
should have been checking the continuous dashboard:
You would have noticed ai 16:10 that your changes introduced new warnings:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=499723

There is a cdash mechanism to send you e-mail if you have committed
something and there are warnings/errors/failing tests. Unfortunately,
since vtk seems to always have some failures, you will get bombarded
with e-mails. You can sign up on the vtk cdash page. Your mentor can
walk you through it if you can't figure it out.

Bill