[vtk-developers] Meeting minutes

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Dec 17 17:55:49 EST 2009

I have taken look at what is involved to do the sub-projects as there was
interest from the Slicer developers. The main pre-requiesite issue that
would need to be addressed is that vtk (ParaView) would require cmake-2.8,
which is probably a matter for Berk or the ARB to decide (?), especially
considering that we recently switched to requiring 2.6.3.

It might involve an alligment of the planets and a VTK release or two first
:-p

That said, I am responsible for all VTK/ParaView dashboards and I am
most definitely in favor of making use of this very cool feature! It
would definitely reduce the amount of email I get ;-)