[vtk-developers] Regression testing examples

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:26:32 EST 2009

I want to still keep a version of the code on the wiki, but add a link
that is suitable highlighted to the up-to-date cvs entry. Once I move
an example into VTK/Examples, you will see the link.

I'm going to experiment with a couple of my examples first and get
feedback from the developers.

Also, it's not only important to compile the examples nightly, but to
run them I don't think this is done with the current VTK/Examples. In
ITK we have a mechanism to run examples as tests without mucking up
the examples with test harness stuff. Eventually, I'll look into doing
something like that for VTK/Examples.

Bill