[vtk-developers] many test failures for 5-4-0 on OSX 10.5.6

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Apr 2 10:09:53 EDT 2009

And one more tip on your cvs command line:cvs -d
:pserver:anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTK co -r $VTK_tag VTK

You should be able to do it all in one step (without a login) with most
modern cvs clients by embedding the password directly into the -d arg to the
co command:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous:vtk at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTK co -r $VTK_tag
VTK

That alleviates the need for the complicated script you have to handle
interactive login...

HTH,
David