[vtk-developers] Crash with vtkCompassWidget

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Jun 20 15:10:51 EDT 2008

I am moving the classes into VTK. It is a work in progress (aka it is
intentionally missing the Tcl directory and TestSetGet). There are almost no
tests. I just today added the data and code for two Cxx tests. I will be
turning them on tomorrow after the test systems have updated their VTKData
directories. I will eventually turn on the TestSetGet and test Print self
etc for this directory. If you are trying to use these classes right now for
development please be aware they are not in the release tree and are still
being cleaned up, tested and migrated.

Ken

Ken Martin PhD
Kitware Inc.