[vtk-developers] Crash with vtkCompassWidget

Francois Bertel francois.bertel at kitware.com
Fri Jun 20 14:58:32 EDT 2008

This should be caught by TestSetGet. I think the GeoVis package is
missing a Tcl directory with a CMakeLists.txt file like:

ADD_TEST(PrintSelf-Geovis ${TCL_TCLSH}
         ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Common/Testing/Tcl/PrintSelfCheck.tcl
         ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Geovis)

ADD_TEST(TestSetObjectMacro-Geovis ${TCL_TCLSH}
         ${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Common/Testing/Tcl/FindString.tcl
         "${VTK_SOURCE_DIR}/Geovis/vtk\\\\*.h"
         "vtkSetObjectMacro"
         )

right?

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com> wrote:
> I already checked in a fix for this. Clearly Get methods should not crash.
> It did already create a default rep before being rendered it just did not do
> that prior to someone invoking one of the set/get methods in question.
>
> Thanks
> Ken
>
> Ken Martin PhD
> Kitware Inc.
> 28 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park NY 12065
> ken.martin at kitware.com
> 518 371 3971 (w/f)

François Bertel, PhD | Kitware Inc. Suite 204
1 (518) 371 3971 x113 | 28 Corporate Drive