[vtk-developers] nonlinear cell types

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:16:10 EST 2008

Hi Martin,
there are several patches pending in the vtk bug tracker related to the new
cell types
and some new cubic cells. I don't know if the vtk development team plans
to put those cells in a new release, because there is a generic cell
approach
too which allows connect over a bridge many more cell types to vtk
(i.e. high non linear cells ...  im not sure if hermitian cell types will
function too).

But i will try to answer you any questions related to those new quadratic
and cubic cells.
I can also provide a small patch for the bridge classes to enable
tessellation.

Best regards
Soeren