[vtk-developers] Xdmf Reader/Writer Changes

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Feb 13 14:26:36 EST 2008

Jerry

> Maybe instead of GridType="TemporalCollection" we have
> GridType="Collection" and then CollectionType="Temporal | Spatial".
> If you needed both you could have a temporal collection of spatial
> collections. This would need support in XdmfGrid but be easy to add.
I like it. I actually could have used "collection" but found that in the
reader having a "temporal collection" removed a whole chunk of logic to
test if each grid had time information. If the collection has a type
that can be queried, problem solved.

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch