[vtk-developers] question about PYTHON_LIBRARY dir. name

Donna Calhoun calhoun at amath.washington.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:10:39 EDT 2007

Thank, thank you.

I did finally figure out that PYTHON_LIBRARY needed an actual file name
(obvious now that I think abou it, although the short description of this
variable in provided by cmake was misleading, since it is the same as that
give for PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH).

I"ll post to the mailing list next time.

Thanks again,

Donna

e-mail : donna at semt2.smts.cea.fr