[vtk-developers] Problem using VTK in a Cocoa application with the latest VTK (october 26th and later).

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 31 16:06:14 EDT 2007

On 10/31/07 1:57 AM, Francois Bertel said:

>I think we should add something similar to  SimpleCocoaVTK  as a test
>in Rendering/Testing, but not as an Xcode project example, it should
>work as any test, through a call to ctest.
>
>Even if we fix that now, it will prevent us from future breakage.

I agree.  Alas, I know too little about cmake/ctest to do this.
SimpleCocoaVTK is actually in VTK's CVS, but ctest does not invoke it.
As I recall, when some of us tried to build it with CMake we could not
because CMake was missing some functionality.

In any case, I have committed Mathieu's patch.

Thanks to all.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com