[vtk-developers] Problem using VTK in a Cocoa application with the latest VTK (october 26th and later).

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Oct 31 11:16:47 EDT 2007

TestInteractorTimers ends with an undefined image based on how many timer
events fired during the test.... So it will be different for different
machines. It runs until a 10-second one-shot timer fires and then
automatically quits -- and the number of renders occurring varies from
machine to machine.