[vtk-developers] Documentation for classes vtkDSPFilterDefinition and vtkDSPFilterGroup

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 31 10:57:41 EST 2007

Hey VTK devs,

The classes vtkDSPFilterDefinition and vtkDSPFilterGroup are in VTK/Hybrid
and have literally *zero* documentation comments in their header files. Does
anybody on this list have the knowledge and the time to put together a
simple description for each of these classes, or, better yet, time to
document each method with VTK style documentation comments...?

If so, please do! If you have commit privileges, go ahead and just do it.
Otherwise, forward the documentation along to me and I'll be happy to make
the changes.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.