[vtk-developers] Guidance needed fixing problems doing 64bit compile on Mac OS X

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jan 26 06:30:09 EST 2007

Sean,

Turns out that the test you're having a problem with is dependent on
VTK_USE_INFOVIS being ON, but the test was added unconditionally in the
CMakeLists file...

I just committed the fix, along with a "missing Tk libraries on the link
line when VTK_USE_RENDERING is OFF" issue that I accidentally discovered
while investigating.

/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/IO/Testing/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  CMakeLists.txt

Update from CVS and try again with your same settings. It should work now.

HTH,
Dave