[vtk-developers] Guidance needed fixing problems doing 64bit compile on Mac OS X

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 25 13:25:05 EST 2007

It's probably simply that nobody has tried building without
VTK_USE_RENDERING lately. I don't think we have any dashboards with
rendering turned off. Infovis was added recently (a few months ago). Not
sure if anybody has tried with VTK_USE_RENDERING OFF since Infovis was
added.

Jeff, if you have time today or tomorrow, could you try a build with
VTK_USE_RENDERING turned off and see if you can build OK? Does infovis
depend on Rendering? If so, is this a test that should not be built if
rendering is off?

Thanks,
Dave