[vtk-developers] duplicate definition in vtkTesselatorFilter

Carlos Scheidegger cscheid at sci.utah.edu
Wed Aug 29 17:58:13 EDT 2007

(Passing along a bug caught by Emanuele Santos, a colleague of mine)

In the CVS version of VTK, vtkTesselatorFilter has a duplicate definition:

class VTK_GRAPHICS_EXPORT vtkTessellatorFilter : public
vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm
{
public:
  vtkGetMacro(OutputDimension,int);
  int GetOutputDimension() const;
};

This is harmless enough, but the python bindings get confused and report two
instances of that method with the exact same type, which confuses our
VisTrails parser. This is a pretty minor bug, but we thought we might as well
report it.

Thanks,
-carlos