[vtk-developers] vtkImageReslice constants

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:14:36 EDT 2007

Hi Carlos,

Quadratic interpolation is not requested often enough for it to be added
to the class, but I have at least fixed the class in cvs so that it won't
segfault anymore.

I can't change the constants (the class has been around for too long for
me to want to do that) so you will have to specifically set nearest-neighbor,
linear, and cubic rather than just incrementing the value.

 - David