[vtk-developers] vtkImageReslice constants

Carlos Scheidegger cscheid at sci.utah.edu
Sat Aug 25 19:22:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

	Looking at the vtkImageReslice constants, I can't help but notice that
they're not contiguous. I imagine the intent is that eventually there should be a

#define VTK_RESLICE_QUADRATIC 2

However, VTK simply segfaults if SetInterpolationMode(2) is called. This is
somewhat inconvenient in my case, where I'd like to generate comparisons
between all interpolation modes by directly iterating over all constants.

Would it be possible to put some check on the dispatching functions
(vtkGetResliceInterpFunc and vtkGetResliceSummationFunc) instead of returning
NULL, so that either an error is raised or a default interpolation mode is
chosen? It seems segfaulting is somewhat harsh in this case.

Thanks very much,
Carlos Scheidegger