[vtk-developers] Java build problem on Intel Macs

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 21 16:56:22 EDT 2006

Well... if you want to try it out and see what happens, you can just
remove "-framework JavaEmbedding" from the CMake setting
JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY and any bits of "JavaEmbedding.framework" paths that
occur in any JAVA_*_INCLUDE_* CMake settings...

I'm certainly not a Java expert, so I don't really know if you can get
away without these and still have VTK Java wrapping work... but that's
the first step if you want to try it out. (And I'm just reading the
FindJNI.cmake file... so there may be another hoop or two beyond this to
jump through...)

HTH,
David