[vtk-developers] Submitting VTK Reader Classes

Brian Dotson Brian.Dotson at netl.doe.gov
Thu Apr 13 12:19:12 EDT 2006

Berk,

They are handle everything as far as I know.

Fluent Version 6.3 has polyhedral meshes, and I don't support that yet
in this reader.   I have requested some test data from Fluent.  When I
get the test data I will add the polyhedral mesh stuff in.

The MFIX reader handles all of their data types.  I still need modify
this reader so it adheres to the VTK coding standard.  I will use
KWStyle to check it.  I used KWStyle for the fluent reader and it worked
great.

Thanks,

Brian

>>> "Berk Geveci" <berk.geveci at gmail.com> 4/13/2006 11:59:31 AM >>>

Sounds good. They would be good additions to VTK. Are they complete
implementations or do they implement a subset of the file formats?

-Berk