[vtk-developers] pipeline question

Simon Warfield warfield at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 28 21:04:04 EST 2005

I have a VTK pipeline, rather like the Medical3.cxx example, which
reads some data from disk,
connects a vtkWindowLevelLookupTable to a vtkMapImageToColors,
uses a vtkImageActor to texture map a plane of the data into a scene.

I programmatically modify the window and level of the lookup table, but
the texture mapped plane does not update.  I have to click or rotate the
plane to get the change to become visible.  I tried setting Modified()
on the lookup table, the ImageActor and the vtkDataObject before calling
ren->Render(), all to no avail.

Any idea how to get the pipeline to render the data when the
window/level lookup table is modified ?

--
Simon