[vtk-developers] Continuous build on hythloth

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Mar 28 16:02:14 EST 2005

Apparently some guy puts some c++ code in Mesa :

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6825696&forum_id=5154

Then I guess they try removing it and it is getting worse.

Brad's script usually takes a backup of an old (working) build of Mesa,
the problem here only appear at link time therefore this strategy does
not work...

Mathieu