[vtk-developers] Widgets directory...

Andrew Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 01:06:47 EDT 2005

I support this move wholeheartedly!
Logically it is the best thing to do.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: vtk-developers-bounces+a.maclean=cas.edu.au at vtk.org
[mailto:vtk-developers-bounces+a.maclean=cas.edu.au at vtk.org] On Behalf Of
Will Schroeder
Sent: Thursday, 30 June 2005 12:13
To: vtk-developers
Subject: [vtk-developers] Widgets directory...

I am planning to move the existing widgets (found in VTK/Hybrid)  into the
VTK/Widgets directory (which is currently empty). This is due to the
impending VTK 5.0 release, in anticipation of many new widgets currently
being created, and because it is a logical reorganization of the code base.
Of course the appropriate CMake variable (VTK_USE_WIDGETS), and CMake
files, will be added to control whether this directory should be built, etc.

Please let me know if you have objections or concerns. Otherwise I will
perform the commit in the next few days.

Thanks,
Will