[vtk-developers] vtkRectilinearGrid doxygen docs

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 28 19:43:25 EDT 2005

About half way down the member function descriptions seem to go bonkers.
:)

double* vtkRectilinearGrid::GetPoint  (  vtkIdType  ptId   )  [virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Implements vtkDataSet.

void vtkRectilinearGrid::GetPoint  (  vtkIdType  id,
  double  x[3]
 )  [virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Reimplemented from vtkDataSet.

vtkCell* vtkRectilinearGrid::GetCell  (  vtkIdType  cellId   )
[virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Implements vtkDataSet.

void vtkRectilinearGrid::GetCell  (  vtkIdType  cellId,
  vtkGenericCell *  cell
 )  [virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Implements vtkDataSet.

void vtkRectilinearGrid::GetCellBounds  (  vtkIdType  cellId,
  double  bounds[6]
 )  [virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Reimplemented from vtkDataSet.

int vtkRectilinearGrid::FindPoint  (  double  x,
  double  y,
  double  z
 )  [inline]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Reimplemented from vtkDataSet.

Definition at line 90 of file vtkRectilinearGrid.h.

References vtkDataSet::FindPoint().

vtkIdType vtkRectilinearGrid::FindPoint  (  double  x[3]   )  [virtual]

   Restore object to initial state. Release memory back to system.

Implements vtkDataSet.

Brian Wylie - Org 9227
Sandia National Laboratories
MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J