[vtk-developers] netCDF

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 06:21:41 EDT 2005

John-

Before you check this in could we take a peek at your API? From what I
remember many years ago when I wrote a netCDF reader for another  project,
there is a querying capability in netCDF, with the ability to assign arrays
to be particular VTK objects (points, cells, etc.). The API can get messy
and is probably worth a quick look.

Will