[vtk-developers] Question on testing gl2ps

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 06:16:48 EDT 2005

Prabhu-

I am almost always in favor of adding another test. Rather than "passing
silently" shouldn't you modify CMakeLists.txt to run the test only if PIL
is installed?

The other thing is to please document the heck out of the test (including
describing the expected environment) so others can repeat what you have
done. Also, I am wondering if some sort of EPS driver should be added to
VTK, although I suspect it would be an enormous beast and probably is not
worth the effort and code.

Will