[Fwd: [vtk-developers] bugs? in widgets]

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 06:08:12 EDT 2005

Hi Burlen-

Thank you for the feedback.

I am checking into #1 and #2, I have not seen this before. I know that #3
is a problem and I have a fix for it that will be checked in soon. As you
may have noticed, we have moved the widgets from the Hybrid directory to
VTK/Widgets. I will see about fixing some of these issues before the VTK
5.0 release is cut (it is imminent). Otherwise you'll have to use the CVS
release to get the changes.

Will