[vtk-developers] vtk_netcdf

Christopher Knox knoxc at uci.edu
Mon Jul 18 23:08:01 EDT 2005

Thanks I figured that this was a problem well within cmake's
capabilities.

I do know know which of the netcdf files requires the -fno-common
flag - so I just applied it to all the netcdf files. Adding the
following to the CMakeLists.txt file in the vtknetcdf directory
solved the problem.

IF(APPLE)
   SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(
     ${netcdf_SRCS}
     PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS -fno-common)
ENDIF(APPLE)

Cheers,
Chris

PS I don't know if the was the 'right' place to modify the CMakeLists
files.