[vtk-developers] cmake test image - how? + vtkImagePlaneWidget rev.

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Jul 12 08:35:28 EDT 2005

Hi all,

in attempting to track down what is going
on with prabhu's vtkImageData by hand pb,
I decided to upgrade/simplify the internal
workings of vtkImagePlaneWidget.  See the
commits for yesterday (July 11), and later today.
If anyone is using this widget from VTK cvs and
encounters strange behavior please let me know.

I have a small CMake problem. One could
create a test image for a test by doing:
ctest -R some_test
and a png image would be generated
in the correct VTKData/Baseline dir.  This
does not appear to work with CMake 2.0.6. as
no file is gnerated. Am I missing something????
I did remove the old png test image from my
VTKData checkout.

Dean