[vtk-developers] RE: Problem when creating vtkImageData by hand

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Mon Jul 11 14:47:14 EDT 2005

    Dean> and removed the outline filter from the pipeline and
    Dean> everything runs fine.  As soon as I add the outline filter,
    Dean> I get the same weird results.  I haven't figured out if this
    Dean> is a pipeline problem, IPW problem or outline filter
    Dean> pb.... :{

Thanks for the confirmation of the problem!  This means there is a
nasty bug lurking somewhere in there.  I noticed that this happened
for me on some of my code that uses a vtkDataSetReader as well.  I
don't have a simple test case though and getting the error to occur
takes a little too much effort right now.

I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the week.  Hopefully
someone with more intimate knowlegde of the pipeline might hear some
bells ringing with these reports.

Thanks.

cheers,
prabhu