[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget update

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Fri Jan 28 16:38:05 EST 2005

Ok, this is all committed, whew!  What a long wait.

I hope I did the VTK/CMakeLists.txt, VTK/vtkIncludeDirectories, and
VTK/GUISupport/CMakeLists.txt files correctly.  I tried to find all the
places to make changes to make GUISupport build/install/etc.. as the
other VTK kits.

Have fun.  Examples are found in VTK/Examples/GUI/Qt for those who want
to try it out.

Anyone interested in working on Mac/Carbon issues to get it up to par
with X11 and Windows support?
The majority of the support goes into vtkCarbonRenderWindow.
This needs to be done before Qt4 can be used with QVTKWidget on the Mac.
We can talk on a different thread about this.

Thanks,
Clint