[vtk-developers] Limit output of VTK wrappers

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 6 11:53:10 EST 2005

I know it prints out a line number already.  I was asking that it also
print out the last successful function parse.  So in your example, the
output would look something like:

syntax error
*** SYNTAX ERROR found in parsing the header file
/home/andy/vtk/VTK/Common/vtkXMLFileOutputWindow.h between function
DisplayTag and line 64 ***

-Ken