[vtk-developers] Re: GUISupport directory ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Feb 16 12:49:56 EST 2005

Clinton,

	Does the MDI, SDI and Dialog sounds familiar to you in Qt terms ? Or is
this only a MFC thing ?

	Ingo, are you sure with MDI, SDI and Dialog you went thought all
possibilities. Won't there be redundancy in between those projects. I
would assume you could reuse the same generic VTK-MFC windows at least
as a super class. I would like to make a difference in between example
and actuall vtk classes.

	For me MDI, SDI and Dialog would be examples of use of the generic
VTK-MFC classes.

	If this sound irrational, could you provide an extract of the code that
makes an SDI VTK-MFC window deeply different from let say a MDI VTK-MFC
window., thanks.

What do you think ?
Mathieu