[vtk-developers] scalarbar dashboard failures

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 4 10:30:10 EST 2005

John,

I recently changed the cubeAxes functionality. Previously cubeAxes was
not reporting the 'actual' bounds of the object it was applied to. I
also found the clipping behavior 'undesirable'. So I changed it. :)

I got the AOK from the big cheese himself (Will). There is a reasonable
probably that I dorked something up.

Also there are still two things to be done...

1) Z Axis (or more generally one of the axis) should be turned off when
you have 2D data
2) The markers should actually go the very end of the bounds (corner
offset issue) while the text should be properly positioned to over
overlap.

I punted on both of these issues... Just didn't find the time... :)

	Brian Wylie
	Sandia National Laboratories
	MS 0822 - Org 9227 - Building 880/A1-J
      (505) 844-2238   FAX (505) 845-0833