[vtk-developers] scalarbar dashboard failures

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Feb 3 11:59:17 EST 2005

This is nothing to do with recent changes, but I've noticed for some
time that none of the tests that use scalar bars are passing on my
machine. Scalar bars are never drawn correctly, (plus tests involving
text/axes fail sometimes). Since I've started doing more vtk development
and commits recently, I ought to check it out - but if anyone wants to
suggest where to start looking and save me some time, please let me know.

http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/caslano.cscs.ch/Linux-c++/20050203-1636-Experimental/Test.html

I shall setup nightly builds in the near future.

thanks

JB

The following tests FAILED:
        122 - fieldToUGrid-image (Failed)
        124 - glyph2D-image (Failed)
        127 - HyperScalarBar-image (Failed)
        145 - progGlyphsBySource-image (Failed)
        326 - multiLineText-image (Failed)
        331 - ScalarBar-image (Failed)
        335 - TestLinearRayIntegration-image (Failed)
        338 - TestParallelCoordinates-image (Failed)
        339 - TestPartialPreIntegration-image (Failed)
        347 - TestTiling-image (Failed)
        355 - TestFreetypeTextOverlay-image (Failed)
        363 - TestSplineWidget (Failed)
        364 - TestScalarBarWidget (Failed)
        379 - cubeAxes-image (Failed)
        389 - TestCaptionActor-image (Failed)