[vtk-developers] InputScalarsSelection in vtkThreshold but not vtkThresholdPoints?

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:14:53 EST 2005

That is not the reason. The SelectInputScalars API is not one we have
been happy with and we would like to replace it. Because of this, we
do not add it to more filters. We also removed those methods before
releasing VTK 4.4. Currently, the best way of doing this is to use the
vtkAssignAttributes filter. I don't know if anyone is working on a
more elegant solution at the moment. I think the solution will involve
setting information values on the input ports.