[vtk-developers] GUISupport directory ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Feb 2 18:20:18 EST 2005

> It was first brought up in the middle of December.  And a couple times
> since then.
> The two responses that Kitware gave were
>  1. make sure there are no licencing issues.

Could you clearly mark thoses file in GUISupport as none editable unless
you have a Qt dev license. I don't see no README explaining this in this
directory, and the mention within the source is not really obvious to me.

Also I am still concern now that Qt is within VTK, Kitware should be
responsible of any bug (let say through a Support contract), and -as far
as I know- Kitware doesn't have a Qt dev license.

On a side note I browse through QVTKWidget.cxx and there is a reference
to QVTK_HAVE_VTK_4_5. What is this ? Is this vtkSNL only ? Can you
correct that, since I am not allowed to modify this file

Thanks
Mathieu