[vtk-developers] vtk cvs and vfw.dll

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Aug 17 13:46:01 EDT 2005

Actually, there is no *vfw32.dll* on my system either. Yet it works for
me. I do have AVIFIL32.dll and using depends.exe, I see that this is the
correct dependency added to vtkIO.dll by the addition of the vtkAVIWriter.

Luca, can you use "depends.exe" and post the list of dependent dll's of
vtkIO here. Apparently, vfw32.lib pulls in dependencies to DLL's with
*other* names. There must be something else going on here...