[vtk-developers] deprecated CRT routines in MSVS8

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Aug 2 15:25:11 EDT 2005

Hi Goodwin,

Well, let see, that is almost exactly what I said....

Anyway, I like this solution better, since most people will not want to
see the 1981638939 warnings every time they compile their favorite
project. Looks like boost people as well as wxWidgets people are going
similar route.

       Andy

--
Andy Cedilnik